Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Favorite Things!

Hi everyone! I am going to list my top ten favorite things! I thought it would be a good way for you to get to know me better.

1. Disney World - If I could live in Disney World, I would. For me, it is truly the most magical place on earth. My favorite resort is the Polynesian, followed by the Boardwalk. Animal Kingdom is my favorite theme park, followed by Magic Kingdom, Epcot, then Hollywood Studios. Although don't get me wrong, I still love Hollywood Studios!
2. Chipotle burritos - Chipotle is truly heavenly! One of the best feelings you can ever experience is receiving that foil wrapped package of goodness and taking the infamous first bite. I get a steak burrito with guacamole, cheese, mild salsa, and lettuce.
3. Under Armour - my favorite sports apparel brand! Best compression shorts and warmest shirts!
4. School supplies (mostly pencilcases) - I LOVE PENCILCASES! I collect them, and I love getting a new, cute, neat pencilcase. It makes me feel prepared and ready for school! Last year, I had a Vera Bradley Brush & Pencil Case in Symphony in Hue! I really liked that pencilcase because it was cute, small, and compact. This year, I have a Coach Pencil/Cosmetic Case! I got a great deal on it at the outlet! I like this one too. But, it isn't very compact, so it holds EVERYTHING, index cards, big calculator, tons of pens and pencils, hand sanitizer, sticky notes, and paper clips!
5. Comfy blankets - my bed is drowned in comfy, fleece blankets!I have many blankets in which I love to use with on those cold, winter nights in Massachusetts.
6. Books, Books, Books - I love reading! Two of my favorite books are Sarah's Key and The Help. They are both written fantastically. One of my pet peeves is when you are reading a really good book then............the ending is AWFUL! That is so disappointing, and I hate it!
7. Le Pens - if you have never written with a Le Pen, I strongly suggest you go and buy one! They are only $1.50ish and they come in many different colors and write beautifully. I use them constantly in my notebooks and I love the way they write!
8. Vera Bradley - I am obsessed with Vera Bradley! They have the most colorful and vibrant patterns and they are simply beautiful! My favorites are Baroque, Folkloric, Doodle Daisy, Priscilla Pink, and Island Blooms.
9. Notebooks - I go through many notebooks! I fill them with all of my lists. My current notebook is a puffy Mickey Mouse notebook that I bought last year in Disney World!
10. Making Lists! - I love making lists! It makes me feel organized and assures me that I am not forgetting anything. Some of my various lists are to do lists, to save for lists, favorites lists, and reading lists!

I hope you have enjoyed reading a little bit about me!

Thanks,

----Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment